Bathroom : 2
** Welcome to Quartier 54, 790 blv. Rosemont # 202 **
Condo located in La Petite Patrie a few steps from the Rosemont metro station, with lots of natural light, located on the 2nd floor with 2 closed bedrooms and a bathroom. You will enjoy living there! Here's why:
- concrete quality construction, therefore excellent soundproofing,
- open concept living space, perfect to receive your guests,
- very functional laboratory kitchen,
- 9 feet high ceilings in natural concrete,
- large windows for more natural light (the one on the living space is wall to wall),
- modern-style bathroom with a large bathtub,
- large mesh storage, and a bicycle hook in the basement,
- large private balcony with views of the landscaped courtyard and a green roof. Spring and summer you will have a green view thanks to the dense foliage of the trees. You will be enchanted by the birdsong and the calm of the courtyard. In addition, you will find shrubs that give small edible fruits (saskatoon) that you can pick to make your own jams.
- when the weather is nice outside, the condo is sunny in the morning, and in the late afternoon thanks to the bouncing effect on the windows of the condos in Phase 2, a great brightness reappears. In summer you can grow tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, green beans and climbing peas! All this on the balcony!
- the price includes an interior parking spot. Highly in demand in the sector.
By choosing this property, you will also have access to:
- a common roof terrace with BBQ from where you can admire a magnificent view of the city.
- You will also be close to: Rosemont metro station, Marc-Favreau library, daycare, Bistro "Ô deux soeurs", Sushi restaurant, grocery store, Luc-Durand, Carrières and Laurier parks, a station Communauto and Bixi, a gym and much more.
Hot water is included in the condo fees. Moving in / out costs charged by the condominium. Pets allowed, maximum dog weight is 30 lbs. Short term rental is not permitted.
Walk score of 83 and bike score of 100.
** An exceptional living environment **
Request your visit now!
Bathroom : 2
Garage : 1
Garage : 1
, Daycare centre , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Cross-country skiing , Public transportation
|Hall||2nd level||9' X 5'5"||Wood|
|Kitchen||2nd level||9'6" X 8'4"||Wood|
|Dining room||2nd level||10'5" X 8'4"||Wood|
|Living room||2nd level||14'7" X 13'8"||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd level||10'9" X 9'10" irr.||Wood|
|Master bedroom||2nd level||10'9" X 10'8" irr.||Wood|
|Bathroom||2nd level||10'10" X 8'3" irr.||Ceramic|
Electric baseboard units
Elevator(s) , Wall-mounted air conditioning , Fire detector , Air exchange system , Sprinklers , Intercom , Electric garage door opener
Dish-washer Blomberg brand in inox (bought in spring 2018), master bedroom ceiling fan, rail lighting fixture in livingroom, lighting fixtures of kitchen, corridor and bathroom, curtain rods, white cupboard in kitchen, shelf in master bedroom.
Lighting fixture in diningroom, curtains, cupboards and shelves in second bedroom
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is CARMEN FLORES, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is CARMEN FLORES, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.